- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click OAuth Apps.
- Select the OAuth App you want to modify.
- Click Transfer ownership.
- Type the name of the OAuth App you want to transfer.
- Type the name of the user or organization you want to transfer the OAuth App to.
- Click Transfer this application.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-09-23. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Transferring ownership of an OAuth App
You can transfer ownership of an OAuth App to another user or organization.