- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Apps.
- To the right of the GitHub App you want to modify, click Edit.
- In "Basic information", modify the GitHub App information that you'd like to change.
- Click Save changes.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-09-23. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Modifying a GitHub App
After creating a GitHub App, you can make changes to it.