Note: GitHub Actions was available for GitHub Enterprise Server 2.22 as a limited beta. The beta has ended. GitHub Actions is now generally available in GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0 or later. For more information, see the GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0 release notes.
Note: GitHub-hosted runners are not currently supported on GitHub Enterprise Server. You can see more information about planned future support on the GitHub public roadmap.
- About self-hosted runners
- Adding self-hosted runners
- Configuring the self-hosted runner application as a service
- Using a proxy server with self-hosted runners
- Using labels with self-hosted runners
- Using self-hosted runners in a workflow
- Managing access to self-hosted runners using groups
- Monitoring and troubleshooting self-hosted runners
- Removing self-hosted runners