Note: GitHub Actions support on GitHub Enterprise Server 2.22 is a limited public beta. To review the external storage requirements and request access to the beta, see "Enabling GitHub Actions and configuring storage."
Note: GitHub-hosted runners are not currently supported on GitHub Enterprise Server. You can see more information about planned future support on the GitHub public roadmap.
- About self-hosted runners
- Adding self-hosted runners
- Configuring the self-hosted runner application as a service
- Using a proxy server with self-hosted runners
- Using labels with self-hosted runners
- Using self-hosted runners in a workflow
- Managing access to self-hosted runners using groups
- Monitoring and troubleshooting self-hosted runners
- Removing self-hosted runners