If a user is removed from your organization in one of the following ways, the user's access privileges and settings are saved for three months.
- You manually removed the user from your organization. For more information, see "Removing a member from your organization."
- The user was removed from your organization because you've required members and outside collaborators to enable two-factor authentication (2FA). For more information, see "Requiring two-factor authentication in your organization."
- The user was removed from your organization because you enforced SAML single sign-on. For more information, see "Enforcing SAML single sign-on for your organization."
- You converted an organization member to an outside collaborator. For more information, see "Converting an organization member to an outside collaborator."
You can restore the user's privileges if you invite them back to the organization within that time frame.
Note: Any users removed due to SAML SSO enforcement can rejoin your organization by authenticating via SAML single sign-on. You do not need to invite these users to rejoin. Instead, the user can sign into their personal account, navigate to the organization, and click the banner to authenticate via SAML single sign-on.
如果用户因您要求成员和外部协作者启用 2FA 而从组织中删除，您可以在用户启用双重身份验证之前发送邀请以恢复用户对组织的权限和访问，但他们必须先启用 2FA，然后才能接受您的重新加入组织邀请。
When you reinstate a former organization member, you can restore:
- The user's role in the organization
- Any private forks of repositories owned by the organization
- Membership in the organization's teams
- Previous access and permissions for the organization's repositories
- Stars for organization repositories
- Issue assignments in the organization
- Repository subscriptions (notification settings for watching, not watching, or ignoring a repository's activity)
If your organization has a paid per-user subscription, an unused license must be available before you can reinstate a former organization member. For more information, see "About per-user pricing." 如果被邀请者在七天内未接受邀请，则待处理的邀请将自动过期。 到期后，GitHub 将不再向您收取待处理的邀请的费用。 如果来自您的身份提供程序 (IdP) 的 SCIM 请求生成了邀请，则该邀请不会过期。
在 GitHub.com 的右上角，单击您的头像，然后单击 Your organizations（您的组织）。
在 People（人员）选项卡上，单击 Invite member（邀请成员）。
Choose whether to restore that person's previous privileges in the organization or clear their previous privileges and set new access permissions, then click Invite and reinstate or Invite and start fresh.
If you cleared the previous privileges for a former organization member, choose a role for the user, and optionally add them to some teams, then click Send invitation.
被邀请的人员将收到邀请其加入组织的电子邮件。 它们需要接受邀请，然后才能成为组织的成员。 您可以在用户接受之前随时编辑或取消邀请。