Your personal dashboard is the first page you'll see when you sign in on GitHub AE.
To access your personal dashboard once you're signed in, click the in the upper-left corner of any page on GitHub AE.
In the "Recent activity" section of your news feed, you can quickly find and follow up with recently updated issues and pull requests you're working on. Under "Recent activity", you can preview up to 4 recent updates made in the last two weeks.
- あなたがIssueあるいはPull Requestをオープンした場合。
- あなたがオープンしたIssueあるいはPull Requestに誰かがコメントした場合。
- あなたのIssueあるいはPull Requestが再オープンされた場合。
- Pull Requestに対するレビューをあなたが求められた場合。
- あなたに Issue あるいはPull Requestが割り当てられた場合。
- あなたがコメントでIssueあるいはPull Requestを参照した場合。
- IssueあるいはPull Requestにあなたがコメントした場合。
In the left sidebar of your dashboard, you can access the top repositories and teams you use.
The list of top repositories is automatically generated, and can include any repository you have interacted with, whether it's owned directly by your account or not. Interactions include making commits and opening or commenting on issues and pull requests. The list of top repositories cannot be edited, but repositories will drop off the list 4 months after you last interacted with them.
You can also find a list of your recently visited repositories, teams, and project boards when you click into the search bar at the top of any page on GitHub AE.
In the "All activity" section of your news feed, you can view updates from repositories you watch and users you follow.
You'll see updates in your news feed when a user you follow:
- Stars a repository.
- Follows another user.
- Opens an issue or pull request with "help wanted" or "good first issue" label on a repository you're watching.
- Pushes commits to a repository you watch.
- Publishes a new release.
In the "Explore repositories" section on the right side of your dashboard, you can explore recommended repositories in your communities. Recommendations are based on repositories you've starred or visited, the people you follow, and activity within repositories that you have access to.