When you close a project board, any workflow automation that was configured for the project board will pause by default. For more information, see "Closing a project board."
When you reopen a project board, you have the option to sync automation, which updates the position of the cards on the board according to the automation settings configured for the board.
- Navigate to the project board you want to reopen.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Choose whether to sync automation for your project board or reopen your project board without syncing.
- To reopen your project board and sync automation, click Reopen and sync project.
- To reopen your project board without syncing automation, using the reopen drop-down menu, click Reopen only. Then, click Reopen only.