- File finder results exclude some directories like
vendor. To search for files within these directories, use the
filenamecode search qualifier.
- You can also open the file finder by pressing
ton your keyboard. For more information, see "Keyboard shortcuts."
- On your GitHub Enterprise Server instance, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Above the list of files, click Go to file.
- In the search field, type the name of the file you'd like to find.
- In the list of results, click the file you wanted to find.