Keeping your organization secure
Organization owners have several features to help them keep their projects and data secure. If you're the owner of an organization, you should regularly review your organization's audit log, member 2FA status, and application settings to ensure that no unauthorized or malicious activity has occurred.
- Viewing whether users in your organization have 2FA enabled
- Preparing to require two-factor authentication in your organization
- Requiring two-factor authentication in your organization
- Managing security and analysis settings for your organization
- Reviewing the audit log for your organization
- Reviewing your organization's installed integrations