- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Installed GitHub Apps.
- Next to the GitHub App you'd like to review, click Configure.
- Review the GitHub App's permissions and repository access.
- To give the GitHub App access to all of your organization's repositories, select All repositories.
- To choose specific repositories to give the application access to, select Only select repositories, then type a repository name.
- Click Save.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-09-23. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Reviewing your organization's installed integrations
You can review the permission levels for your organization's installed integrations and configure each integration's access to organization repositories.