- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Click the name of your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Teams.
- On the Teams tab, click the name of the team.
- At the top of the team's page, click Discussions.
- Click next to the team discussion you want to pin. You can also unpin a discussion by clicking the icon.
Pinning a team discussion
You can pin important discussions to your organization's team pages for easy reference, and unpin discussions that are no longer relevant.