- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Saved replies.
- Under "Add a saved reply", add your saved reply title.
- In the "Write" field, add the content you'd like to use for the saved reply. For more information on writing on GitHub Enterprise Server, see "Basic writing and formatting syntax."
- To review your reply, click Preview.
- Click Add saved reply.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-09-23. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Creating a saved reply
If you frequently add the same comment over and over, you can create a saved reply.