This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-09-23. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Finding security vulnerabilities and errors in your code
Code scanning is available if you have a license for GitHub Advanced Security.
- Automatically scanning your code for vulnerabilities and errors
- About code scanning
- Triaging code scanning alerts in pull requests
- Setting up code scanning for a repository
- Managing code scanning alerts for your repository
- Configuring code scanning
- Configuring the CodeQL workflow for compiled languages
- Troubleshooting the CodeQL workflow
- Running CodeQL code scanning in a container
- Integrating with code scanning
- Using CodeQL code scanning with your existing CI system