This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-06-09. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Organizing members into teams
You can group organization members into teams that reflect your company or group's structure with cascading access permissions and mentions.
- About teams
- Creating a team
- Setting your team's profile picture
- Adding organization members to a team
- Managing code review assignment for your team
- Renaming a team
- Changing team visibility
- Moving a team in your organization’s hierarchy
- Requesting to add a child team
- Requesting to add or change a parent team
- Removing organization members from a team
- Disabling team discussions for your organization
- Deleting a team