Your team can collaborate on GitHub Enterprise Server by using an organization account. Each person that uses GitHub signs into a user account. Multiple user accounts can collaborate on shared projects by joining the same organization account, which owns the repositories. A subset of these user accounts can be given the role of organization owner, which allows those people to granularly manage access to the organization's resources using sophisticated security and administrative features.
- Unlimited membership with a variety of roles that grant different levels of access to the organization and its data
- The ability to give members a range of access permissions to your organization's repositories
- Nested teams that reflect your company or group's structure with cascading access permissions and mentions
- The ability for organization owners to view members' two-factor authentication (2FA) status
- The option to require all organization members to use two-factor authentication