- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar under Organization settings, click the name of your organization.
- In the left sidebar under Developer settings, click OAuth applications.
- Click Register a new application.
- Under Application name, type "Jira".
- Under Homepage URL, type the full URL to your Jira instance.
- Under Authorization callback URL, type the full URL to your Jira instance.
- Click Register application.
- Under Organization owned applications, note the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" values.
- Link your GitHub account with Jira. For more information, see Atlassian's help documentation.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-06-09. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Integrating Jira with your organization project board
You can integrate Jira Cloud with your organization account to scan commits and pull requests, creating relevant metadata and hyperlinks in any mentioned Jira issues.