This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-06-09. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Setting up and managing your GitHub user account
You can manage settings in your GitHub user account including email preferences, collaborator access for personal repositories, and organization memberships.
- Managing user account settings
- About your personal dashboard
- Changing your GitHub username
- Converting a user into an organization
- Deleting your user account
- Permission levels for a user account repository
- Permission levels for user-owned project boards
- Managing access to your user account's project boards
- Integrating Jira with your personal projects
- Managing email preferences
- Managing access to your personal repositories
- Managing your membership in organizations