Enterprise and organization owners can restrict access to assets by configuring an IP address allow list. This list specifies the IP addresses that are allowed to connect. For more information, see "Managing allowed IP addresses for your organization" and "Aplicar configurações de segurança na sua conta corporativa."
When an organization has an allow list, third-party applications that connect via a aplicativo GitHub will be denied access unless both of the following are true:
- The creator of the aplicativo GitHub has configured an allow list for the application that specifies the IP addresses at which their application runs. See below for details of how to do this.
- The organization owner has chosen to permit the addresses in the aplicativo GitHub's allow list to be added to their own allow list. Para obter mais informações, consulte "Gerenciar endereços IP permitidos para a sua organização".
Note: The addresses in the IP allow list of a aplicativo GitHub only affect requests made by installations of the aplicativo GitHub. The automatic addition of a aplicativo GitHub's IP address to an organization's allow list does not allow access to a GitHub user who connects from that IP address.
- Navigate to your account settings.
- For a aplicativo GitHub owned by a user account, in the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- For a aplicativo GitHub owned by an organization, in the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations. Then, to the right of the organization, click Settings.
- Na barra lateral esquerda, clique em Developer settings (Configurações do desenvolvedor).
- Na barra lateral esquerda, clique em Aplicativos GitHub.
- To the right of the aplicativo GitHub you want to modify, click Edit.
- Scroll down to the "IP allow list" section.
- At the bottom of the "IP allow list" section, enter an IP address, or a range of addresses in CIDR notation.
- Optionally, enter a description of the allowed IP address or range. The description is for your reference and is not used in the allow list of organizations where the aplicativo GitHub is installed. Instead, organization allow lists will include "Managed by the NAME GitHub App" as the description.
- Clique em Add (Adicionar).