You can filter files in a pull request by file extension type, such as
.js, lack of an extension, code ownership, or dotfiles. You can also use the file tree to filter by file path, navigate between files, or see a high level view of the changed files.
Tip: To simplify your pull request diff view, you can also temporarily hide deleted files or files you have already viewed in the pull request diff from the file filter drop-down menu.
- Debajo del nombre de tu repositorio, da clic en Solicitudes de cambios.
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to filter.
- En la solicitud de extracción, da clic en Archivos cambiados.
- Use the File filter drop-down menu, and select, unselect, or click the desired filters.
- Optionally, to clear the filter selection, under the Files changed tab, click Clear.
Debajo del nombre de tu repositorio, da clic en Solicitudes de cambios.
In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to filter.
En la solicitud de extracción, da clic en Archivos cambiados.
If the file tree is hidden, click Show file tree to display the file tree.
Note: The file tree will not display if your screen width is too narrow or if the pull request only includes one file.
Click on a file in the file tree to view the corresponding file diff.
To filter by file path, enter part or all of the file path in the Filter changed files search box. Alternatively, use the file filter dropdown. For more information, see "Using the file filter dropdown."