GitHub Advanced Security helps developers improve and maintain the security and quality of code. For more information, see "About GitHub Advanced Security."
GitHub bills for Advanced Security on a per-committer basis. For more information, see "Managing licensing for GitHub Advanced Security."
You can enforce a policy that controls whether repository administrators are allowed to enable features for Advanced Security in an organization's repositories. You can configure a policy for all organizations owned by your enterprise account, or for individual organizations that you choose.
Disallowing Advanced Security for an organization prevents repository administrators from enabling Advanced Security features for additional repositories, but does not disable the features for repositories where the features are already enabled. For more information about configuration of Advanced Security features, see "Managing security and analysis settings for your organization" or "Managing security and analysis settings for your repository."
- Visita la cuenta de tu empresa en
ENTERPRISE-NAMEpor el nombre de la cuenta de tu empresa.
- En la barra lateral de la cuenta de empresa, haz clic en Policies (Políticas).
- Under Policies, click "Advanced Security."
- Under "GitHub Advanced Security", select the drop-down menu and click a policy for the organizations owned by your enterprise.
- Optionally, if you chose Allow for selected organizations, to the right of an organization, select the drop-down menu to allow or disallow Advanced Security for the organization.