Teachers, students, and researchers can use tools from GitHub to enrich a software development curriculum and develop real-world collaboration skills.
- Sign up for a new GitHub account
- Git and GitHub quickstart
- About GitHub Education for students
- Apply for an educator or researcher discount
- Apply for a student developer pack
Administer a classroom, assign and review work from your students, and teach the new generation of software developers with GitHub Classroom.
- Basics of setting up GitHub Classroom
- Manage classrooms
- Use the Git and GitHub starter assignment
- Create an individual assignment
- Create a group assignment
- Create an assignment from a template repository
- Leave feedback with pull requests
- Use autograding
Incorporate GitHub into your education, and use the same tools as the professionals.
- Git and GitHub learning resources
- Use GitHub for your schoolwork
- Try GitHub Desktop
- Try CLI de GitHub
Participate in the community, get training from GitHub, and learn or teach new skills.