When you unblock a user, they'll be able to invite you to be a collaborator to their repositories. If they @mention you anywhere on GitHub, you'll receive notifications.
In repositories you own, the user will be able to collaborate normally.
You can unblock a user in your account settings or from the user's profile page.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In your user settings sidebar, click Blocked users.
- Under "Blocked users", next to the user you'd like to unblock, click Unblock.
- Visit the user's profile page.
- In the left sidebar, under the user's profile picture, click Unblock or report user.
- Click Unblock user.
Tip: Settings that were removed when you blocked the user, such as collaborator status, stars, and follows, are not restored when you unblock the user.