After unblocking a user from your organization, they'll be able to contribute to your organization's repositories.
If you selected a specific amount of time to block the user, they will be automatically unblocked when that period of time ends. For more information, see "Blocking a user from your organization."
Tip: Any settings that were removed when you blocked the user from your organization, such as collaborator status, stars, and watches, will not be restored when you unblock the user.
- Navigate to the comment whose author you would like to unblock.
- In the upper-right corner of the comment, click , then click Unblock user.
- To confirm you would like to unblock the user, click Okay.
- In the top right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Moderation settings.
- Under "Blocked users", next to the user you'd like to unblock, click Unblock.