This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2022-10-12. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Setting up a GitHub Pages site with Jekyll
You can use Jekyll, a popular static site generator, to further customize your GitHub Pages site.
GitHub Pages is available in public repositories with GitHub Free and GitHub Free for organizations, and in public and private repositories with GitHub Pro, GitHub Team, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, and GitHub Enterprise Server.
- About GitHub Pages and Jekyll
- Creating a GitHub Pages site with Jekyll
- Testing your GitHub Pages site locally with Jekyll
- Adding content to your GitHub Pages site using Jekyll
- Setting a Markdown processor for your GitHub Pages site using Jekyll
- Adding a theme to your GitHub Pages site using Jekyll
- About Jekyll build errors for GitHub Pages sites
- Troubleshooting Jekyll build errors for GitHub Pages sites