This version of GitHub Enterprise will be discontinued on 2022-02-16. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Creating an issue→
Issues can be created in a variety of ways, so you can choose the most convenient method for your workflow.
Configuring issue templates for your repository→
You can customize the templates that are available for contributors to use when they open new issues in your repository.
Planning and tracking work for your team or project→
The essentials for using GitHub's planning and tracking tools to manage work on a team or project.
Linking a pull request to an issue
You can link a pull request to an issue to show that a fix is in progress and to automatically close the issue when the pull request is merged.
- About issues
- Quickstart for GitHub Issues
- Creating an issue
- About task lists
- Linking a pull request to an issue
- Assigning issues and pull requests to other GitHub users
- Viewing all of your issues and pull requests
- Filtering and searching issues and pull requests
- Marking issues or pull requests as a duplicate
- Pinning an issue to your repository
- Transferring an issue to another repository
- Deleting an issue
- Planning and tracking work for your team or project