This section of the documentation is intended to get you up-and-running with real-world GitHub Enterprise Server API applications. We'll cover everything you need to know, from authentication, to manipulating results, to combining results with other apps. Every tutorial here will have a project, and every project will be stored and documented in our public platform-samples repository.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-09-23. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
- Getting started with the REST API
- Basics of authentication
- Discovering resources for a user
- Delivering deployments
- Rendering data as graphs
- Working with comments
- Traversing with pagination
- Building a CI server
- Best practices for integrators
- Getting started with the Git Database API
- Getting started with the Checks API