This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-06-09. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Learn about getting started with the REST API, authentication, and how to use the REST API for a variety of tasks.
- Getting started with the REST API
- Basics of authentication
- Discovering resources for a user
- Delivering deployments
- Rendering data as graphs
- Working with comments
- Traversing with pagination
- Building a CI server
- Best practices for integrators
- Getting started with the Git Database API
- Getting started with the Checks API