- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Apps.
- Select the GitHub App you want to delete.
- In the left sidebar, click Advanced.
- Click Delete GitHub App.
- Type the name of the GitHub App to confirm you want to delete it.
- Click I understand the consequences, delete this GitHub App.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2021-06-09. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Deleting a GitHub App
You can delete GitHub Apps when you no longer use them.