Private posts are only visible to team members and organization owners, and public posts are visible to all members of the organization. For more information, see "About team discussions."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Teams.
- On the Teams tab, click the name of the team.
- At the top of the team's page, click Discussions.
- Type a team discussion title and a comment to start a conversation.
- Optionally, select whether you want your post to be private or public using the drop-down menu.
- Click Comment.