Managing GitHub Codespaces for your organization
You can manage and review how users in your organization can use GitHub Codespaces.
Organizations on GitHub Team and GitHub Enterprise plans can enable use of GitHub Codespaces, billable to the organization. These organizations can then access settings that apply to codespaces paid for by the organization. For more information, see "Enabling GitHub Codespaces for your organization" and "GitHub’s products."
- Enabling GitHub Codespaces for your organization
- Listing the codespaces in your organization
- Managing the cost of GitHub Codespaces in your organization
- Managing encrypted secrets for your repository and organization for GitHub Codespaces
- Managing repository access for your organization's codespaces
- Reviewing your organization's audit logs for GitHub Codespaces
- Restricting access to machine types
- Restricting the base image for codespaces
- Restricting the visibility of forwarded ports
- Restricting the idle timeout period
- Restricting the retention period for codespaces