If you have sponsors, you'll need to contact GitHub Support to help you unpublish your GitHub Sponsors account.
After your GitHub Sponsors account is unpublished:
- You'll no longer receive sponsorship payments.
- You can request to re-publish your profile.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Your sponsors.
- If a list of your sponsored and eligible accounts is shown, to the right of the account you want to manage, click Dashboard.
- Klicke auf der linken Seitenleiste auf Settings (Einstellungen).
- Under "Unpublish your GitHub Sponsors profile", click Unpublish profile.
- To confirm, click "Unpublish GitHub Sponsors account".