Warning: Por motivos de segurança, o suporte do GitHub pode não conseguir restaurar o acesso a contas com a autenticação de dois fatores habilitada caso você perca as suas credenciais da autenticação de dois fatores ou o acesso aos seus métodos de recuperação de conta.
Use one of your recovery codes to automatically regain entry into your account. You may have saved your recovery codes to a password manager or your computer's downloads folder. The default filename for recovery codes is
github-recovery-codes.txt. For more information about recovery codes, see "Configuring two-factor authentication recovery methods."
- Digite seu nome de usuário e senha para solicitar autenticação.
- Under "Having Problems?", click Enter a two-factor recovery code.
- Type one of your recovery codes, then click Verify.
If you lose access to your primary TOTP app or phone number, you can provide a two-factor authentication code sent to your fallback number to automatically regain access to your account.
If you configured two-factor authentication using a security key, you can use your security key as a secondary authentication method to automatically regain access to your account. For more information, see "Configuring two-factor authentication."
If you know your GitHub password but don't have the two-factor authentication credentials or your two-factor authentication recovery codes, you can have a one-time password sent to your verified email address to begin the verification process and regain access to your account.
Note: For security reasons, regaining access to your account by authenticating with a one-time password can take 3-5 business days. Additional requests submitted during this time will not be reviewed.
You can use your two-factor authentication credentials or two-factor authentication recovery codes to regain access to your account anytime during the 3-5 day waiting period.
- Type your username and password to prompt authentication. If you do not know your GitHub password, you will not be able to generate a one-time password.
- Under "Having Problems?", click Can't access your two factor device or valid recovery codes?
- Click I understand, get started to request a reset of your authentication settings.
- Click Send one-time password to send a one-time password to all email addresses associated with your account.
- Under "One-time password", type the temporary password from the recovery email GitHub sent.
- Click Verify email address.
- Choose an alternative verification factor.
- If you've used your current device to log into this account before and would like to use the device for verification, click Verify with this device.
- If you've previously set up an SSH key on this account and would like to use the SSH key for verification, click SSH key.
- If you've previously set up a personal access token and would like to use the personal access token for verification, click Personal access token.
- A member of Suporte do GitHub will review your request and email you within 3-5 business days. If your request is approved, you'll receive a link to complete your account recovery process. If your request is denied, the email will include a way to contact support with any additional questions.