- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Projects.
- In the projects list, click the name of the project board.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Collaborators.
- Next to the collaborator you want to remove, click X.
Article version: Enterprise Server 2.19
Removing an outside collaborator from an organization project board
As an organization owner or project board admin, you can remove an outside collaborator's access to a project board.