1. Back up your organization content
Once you delete an organization, GitHub cannot restore your content. Therefore, before you delete your organization, make sure you have a copy of all repositories, wikis, and issues from the account.
2. Delete the organization
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- Near the bottom of the organization's settings page, click Delete this Organization.