Changing the visibility of your organization membership
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click People.
- Locate your username in the list of members. If the list is large, you can search for your username in the search box.
- In the menu to the right of your username, choose a new visibility option:
- To publicize your membership, choose Public.
- To hide your membership, choose Private.