Only members with owner privileges for an organization or admin privileges for a repository can delete an organization repository. If Allow members to delete or transfer repositories for this organization has been disabled, only organization owners can delete organization repositories. For more information, see "Repository permission levels for an organization."
Please also keep in mind that:
- Deleting a private repository will delete all of its forks.
- Deleting a public repository will not delete its forks.
- On GitHub Enterprise Server, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click
- Under Danger Zone, click Delete this repository.
- Read the warnings.
- To verify that you're deleting the correct repository, type the name of the repository you want to delete.
- Click I understand the consequences, delete this repository.