If a pull request has changed since it was reviewed and the person who requested changes isn't available to give an approving review, repository administrators or people with write access can dismiss a review. This changes the status of the review to a review comment. When you dismiss a review, you must add a comment explaining why you dismissed it. Your comment will be added to the pull request conversation.
You can find a pull request where you or a team you're a member of is requested for review with the search qualifier
team-review-requested:[TEAMNAME]. For more information, see "Searching issues and pull requests."
- Under your repository name, click Pull requests.
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to review.
- On the "Conversation" tab, scroll to the review you'd like to dismiss, then click .
- Click , then click Dismiss review.
- Type your reason for dismissing the review, then click Dismiss review.