依赖项关系图是存储在存储库 的存储库的依赖关系。 对于每个存储库，它显示 依赖项，即它所依赖的生态系统和包。 GitHub Enterprise Server 不计算有关依赖项、存储库和依赖于存储库的包的信息。
When you push a commit to GitHub Enterprise Server that changes or adds a supported manifest or lock file to the default branch, the dependency graph is automatically updated. For information on the supported ecosystems and manifest files, see "Supported package ecosystems" below.
When you create a pull request containing changes to dependencies that targets the default branch, GitHub uses the dependency graph to add dependency reviews to the pull request. These indicate whether the dependencies contain vulnerabilities and, if so, the version of the dependency in which the vulnerability was fixed. For more information, see "About dependency review."
For more information about configuration of the dependency graph, see "Configuring the dependency graph."
The dependency graph includes all the dependencies of a repository that are detailed in the manifest and lock files, or their equivalent, for supported ecosystems. This includes:
- Direct dependencies, that are explicitly defined in a manifest or lock file
- Indirect dependencies of these direct dependencies, also known as transitive dependencies or sub-dependencies
The dependency graph identifies indirect dependencies from the lock files.
For more information on how GitHub Enterprise Server helps you understand the dependencies in your environment, see "About supply chain security."
You can use the dependency graph to:
- Explore the repositories your code depends on. For more information, see "Exploring the dependencies of a repository."
- View and update vulnerable dependencies for your repository. For more information, see "About Dependabot alerts."
- See information about vulnerable dependencies in pull requests. For more information, see "Reviewing dependency changes in a pull request."
The recommended formats explicitly define which versions are used for all direct and all indirect dependencies. If you use these formats, your dependency graph is more accurate. It also reflects the current build set up and enables the dependency graph to report vulnerabilities in both direct and indirect dependencies.
|Package manager||Languages||Recommended formats||All supported formats|
|NuGet||.NET languages (C#, F#, VB), C++|
[‡] If you list your Python dependencies within a
setup.py file, we may not be able to parse and list every dependency in your project.