You can find apps and actions on GitHub Marketplace in two ways:
- Search from in GitHub Marketplace.
- Search across all of GitHub.com and then filter the results.
To open GitHub Marketplace, in the top-left corner of GitHub.com, select , then click Marketplace.
Note: This step refers to the new global navigation, which is currently in public beta and subject to change. For more information on the new global navigation and reverting to the old global navigation, see the GitHub Changelog.
Type any keywords and press Enter.
Optionally, filter your results by clicking one or more options in the left sidebar.
Anytime you search across all of GitHub.com, you can filter the results to see matching apps and actions from GitHub Marketplace.
- Navigate to https://github.com/search.
- Type any keywords and press Enter.
- In the left sidebar, click Marketplace.