If you are receiving sponsorship payments, you'll need to contact GitHub Support to disable your Patrocinadores de GitHub account.
If you don't have any sponsors, then you can disable your Patrocinadores de GitHub account on GitHub.
If you decide to create a Patrocinadores de GitHub account again, you'll need to reapply.
Alternatively, you can unpublish your sponsors profile and then republish the account without reapplying again. For more information, see "Unpublishing your Patrocinadores de GitHub profile."
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Your sponsors.
- If a list of your sponsored and eligible accounts is shown, to the right of the account you want to manage, click Dashboard.
- En la barra lateral izquierda, da clic en Configuración.
- Under "Disable GitHub Sponsors account", click Disable account.
- To confirm, click Disable GitHub Sponsors account.