You can view and manage your payouts from GitHub Sponsors. For more information about payouts, see "About GitHub Sponsors for open source contributors."
If you use a fiscal host to receive payouts, you can view your current payout and next estimated payout but you cannot edit your payout information except by contacting support.
For information about timing for payments from GitHub Sponsors, see "GitHub Sponsors Additional Terms."
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Your sponsors.
- If a list of your sponsored and eligible accounts is shown, to the right of the account you want to manage, click Dashboard.
- On the left sidebar, click Payouts.
- Under "Payout overview", view your last payout amount and estimated next payout amount.
- Under "Payouts information", click Edit your bank information. If you use a fiscal host to receive payouts, you cannot edit your payout information directly but can click the Contact support link to get help changing payout information.
- If you use a Stripe Connect account to receive payouts, under "Payout receipts", you can export payout information as PDF files.