To monitor changes to your sponsorships, such as cancellations at the end of a pay period, you can create webhooks for your sponsored user or organization account. When you set up a webhook for your sponsored account, you'll receive updates when sponsorships are created, edited, or deleted. For more information, see the
sponsorship webhook event.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Your sponsors.
- If a list of your sponsored and eligible accounts is shown, to the right of the account you want to manage, click Dashboard.
- In the left sidebar, click Webhooks.
- Click Add webhook.
- Type a payload URL, then optionally customize the configuration. For more information, see "Creating webhooks."
- Under "Content type", select which data format you’d like to receive. For more information, see "Creating webhooks"
- Type a secret token. For more information, see "Securing your webhooks."
- To receive updates for the SponsorshipEvent, select Active.
- Click Create webhook.
- To edit an existing webhook, click Edit. To remove an existing webhook, click Delete.