- Projects, the all-new projects experience, is now available. For more information about Projects, see "About Projects."
- You can only create a new classic project board for an organization, repository, or user that already has at least one classic project board. If you're unable to create a classic project board, create a project instead.
Automation in your classic project does not apply to archived classic project cards. For example, if you close an issue in a classic project's archive, the archived card does not automatically move to the "Done" column. When you restore a card from the classic project archive, the card will return to the column where it was archived.
- In a classic project, find the card you want to archive, then click .
- Click Archive.
- On the top-right side of the classic project, click Menu.
- Click , then click View archive.
- Above the classic project card you want to unarchive, click Restore.