In addition to all of the benefits of GitHub Enterprise 支持, GitHub Enterprise customers can purchase GitHub 高级支持, which offers:
- Phone support via callback request, in English, through our support portal 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- 保证初始响应时间的服务等级协议 (SLA)
- Escalation management
- The ability to escalate ticket progression in the GitHub 支持门户
- A dedicated team of Incident Coordinators who orchestrate all necessary GitHub parties to resolve urgent tickets
- Application upgrade assistance: Before you upgrade GitHub Enterprise Server, we review your upgrade plans, playbooks, and other documentation and answer questions specific to your environment (Premium Plus plan / GitHub Engineering Direct only)
- Cloud planning: Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Architects help you plan your journey to the cloud (Premium Plus plan / GitHub Engineering Direct only)
- Technical advisory hours (Premium Plus plan / GitHub Engineering Direct only)
There are two GitHub 高级支持 plans: Premium and Premium Plus / GitHub Engineering Direct.
|Premium 计划||Premium Plus plan / GitHub Engineering Direct|
|Hours of operation||24 x 7||24 x 7|
|Initial response time|
|Training||Access to premium content|
|Members with support entitlements||10||25|
|Resources||Priority ticket handling|
|Health Checks||Unlimited automated Health Check reports (see "Generating a Health Check for your enterprise")|
|Technical advisory hours||None||4 hours per month|
|Application upgrade assistance||None||By request|
|Cloud planning||None||By request|
Enterprise owners and billing managers automatically have a support entitlement. Enterprise owners can add support entitlements to members of organizations owned by their enterprise account. For more information, see "Managing support entitlements for your enterprise."
For the Premium Plus plan / GitHub Engineering Direct, 50% of unused Managed Services hours roll over to the next month and expire at the end of the quarter.
如果您的支持申请超出了我们团队可以帮助您的范围， 我们可能会提出后续措施建议，以便在 GitHub 支持 之外解决您的问题。 您的支持申请如果主要是关于以下方面，可能超出了 GitHub 支持 的范围：
- 第三方集成，如 Jira
- CI/CD，如 Jenkins
- 外部身份验证系统配置，如 SAML 身份提供程序
- LGTM 集群设计
- 写入或调试 CodeQL 的新查询
GitHub 高级支持 customers can use the GitHub 支持门户 to report issues in writing, in English.
GitHub 高级支持 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. If you purchased GitHub 高级支持 prior to September 17, 2018, support is limited during holidays. For more information on holidays GitHub 高级支持 observes, see the holiday schedule at "About GitHub 支持."
For tickets you submit, support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. The initial response time guaranteed by the SLA is dependent on the priority level of the ticket. Response time begins when GitHub 高级支持 sets the priority level of the ticket. A response does not mean the issue has been resolved.
|Ticket priority level||Initial response time|
为确保 您的 GitHub Enterprise Server 实例 稳定，必须安装并实施 GitHub Enterprise Server 发行版。 安装 GitHub Enterprise Server 发行版可确保您有最新功能、修改和增强，以及功能的所有更新、代码更正、补丁或 GitHub Enterprise Server 的其他一般更新和修复。
You must install the minimum supported version of GitHub Enterprise Server pursuant to the Supported Releases section of your applicable license agreement within 90 days of placing an order for GitHub 高级支持.
When you contact GitHub 高级支持, you can choose one of four priorities for the ticket: 紧急, 高, 普通, or 低.
|紧急||Production workflows for your organization or enterprise on GitHub Enterprise Cloud are failing due to critical service errors or outages, and the failure directly impacts the operation of your business.|
|高||Account or security issues with your organization or enterprise on GitHub Enterprise Cloud are causing limited impact to your business.|
|普通||Members of your organization or enterprise on GitHub Enterprise Cloud are experiencing limited or moderate issues with GitHub.com, or you have general concerns or questions about your organization or enterprise.|
|低||You have a question or suggestion about your organization or enterprise on GitHub Enterprise Cloud that is not time-sensitive, or does not otherwise block the productivity of your team.|
|紧急||GitHub Enterprise Server 在生产环境中出现故障，并且该故障直接影响您的业务运营。|
对 紧急 优先级事件单的支持服务只以英语提供。
|高||GitHub Enterprise Server 在生产环境中出现故障，但对您的业务影响有限。|
|普通||您在 GitHub Enterprise Server 方面遇到了有限或普通问题，或者对于实例运行有一般性疑虑或问题。|
|低||您对于 GitHub Enterprise Server 有问题或建议，但并不紧迫，或者该问题不影响团队的生产力。|
GitHub 高级支持 may consider a ticket solved after providing an explanation, recommendation, usage instructions, workaround instructions, or by advising you of an available GitHub Enterprise Server release that addresses the issue.
If you use a custom or unsupported plug-in, module, or custom code, GitHub 高级支持 may ask you to remove the unsupported plug-in, module, or code while attempting to resolve the issue. If the problem is fixed when the unsupported plug-in, module, or custom code is removed, GitHub 高级支持 may consider the ticket solved.
GitHub 高级支持 may close a ticket if the ticket is outside the scope of support or if multiple attempts to contact you have gone unanswered. If GitHub 高级支持 closes a ticket due to lack of response, you can request that GitHub 高级支持 reopen the ticket.
If you don't receive an initial response within the guaranteed response time to more than four tickets in a given quarter based on GitHub's fiscal year, you're eligible for a credit. To honor the SLA, GitHub will refund 20% of the quarterly GitHub 高级支持 fee in cash. To receive the refund, you must submit a credit request.
The credit request must be made within 30 days of the end of the quarter during which GitHub 高级支持 did not respond to your tickets within the designated response time. Credit requests will not be honored if the respective deadline has passed. Once the respective deadline passes, you have waived the ability to claim a refund for the qualified credit.
To receive a refund, you must submit a completed credit request to email@example.com. To be eligible, the credit request must:
- Be sent from an email address associated with your account on 您的 GitHub Enterprise Server 实例
- Be received by GitHub by the end of the 30th day after the quarter in which the four qualifying credits occurred
- Include "Credit Request" in the subject line
The following information must be included in your credit request:
- Date (The date must be within 30 days after the quarter based on GitHub’s fiscal year end in which the claims occurred [January 31, April 30, July 31, or October 31].)
- Customer contact (You must specify both name and email address.)
- Customer address
- Qualifying credits (You must provide the date of each qualifying credit and the associated ticket number.)
- Ticket numbers
You can access premium content by signing in to the GitHub 支持门户.