Note: Your site administrator must enable 代� �扫描 for your GitHub Enterprise Server instance before you can use this feature. For more information, see "Configuring 代� �扫描 for your appliance."
CodeQL is the code analysis engine developed by GitHub to automate security checks. You can analyze your code using CodeQL and display the results as 代� �扫描 alerts.
There are two main ways to use CodeQL analysis for 代� �扫描:
- Add the CodeQL workflow to your repository. This uses the github/codeql-action to run the CodeQL CLI. 更多信息请参阅“为仓库设置 代� �扫描”。
- Run the CodeQL CLI or runner in an external CI system and upload the results to GitHub. For more information, see "About CodeQL code scanning in your CI system ."
CodeQL treats code like data, allowing you to find potential vulnerabilities in your code with greater confidence than traditional static analyzers.
- You generate a CodeQL database to represent your codebase.
- Then you run CodeQL queries on that database to identify problems in the codebase.
- The query results are shown as 代� �扫描 alerts in GitHub Enterprise Server when you use CodeQL with 代� �扫描.
CodeQL 支持已编译和解译的语言，并且可在以支持的语言编写的代� �中找到漏洞和错误。
GitHub experts, security researchers, and community contributors write and maintain the default CodeQL queries used for 代� �扫描. The queries are regularly updated to improve analysis and reduce any false positive results. The queries are open source, so you can view and contribute to the queries in the
github/codeql repository. 更多信息请参阅 CodeQL 网站上的 CodeQL。 You can also write your own queries. For more information, see "About CodeQL queries" in the CodeQL documentation.
You can run additional queries as part of your code scanning analysis.
The queries you want to run must belong to a QL pack in a repository. Queries must only depend on the standard libraries (that is, the libraries referenced by an
import LANGUAGE statement in your query), or libraries in the same QL pack as the query. 更多信息请参阅“关于 QL 包”。