Finding security vulnerabilities and errors in your code with code scanning
Keep your code secure by using Varredura de código to identify and fix potential security vulnerabilities and other errors in your code.
Varredura de código is available for all public repositories, and for private repositories owned by organizations where Segurança Avançada GitHub is enabled. Para obter mais informações, consulte "Sobre Segurança Avançada GitHub".
- Automatically scanning your code for vulnerabilities and errors
- About code scanning
- Triaging code scanning alerts in pull requests
- Setting up code scanning for a repository
- Managing code scanning alerts for your repository
- Configuring code scanning
- About code scanning with CodeQL
- Configuring the CodeQL workflow for compiled languages
- Troubleshooting the CodeQL workflow
- Running CodeQL code scanning in a container
- Viewing code scanning logs
- Integrating with code scanning
- Using CodeQL code scanning with your existing CI system