You can filter files in a pull request by file extension type, such as
.js, lack of an extension, code ownership, or dotfiles.
Tip: To simplify your pull request diff view, you can also temporarily hide deleted files or files you have already viewed in the pull request diff from the file filter drop-down menu.
- Debajo del nombre de tu repositorio, da clic en Solicitudes de extracción.
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to filter.
- En la solicitud de extracción, da clic en Archivos cambiados.
- Use the File filter drop-down menu, and select, unselect, or click the desired filters.
- Optionally, to clear the filter selection, under the Files changed tab, click Clear.