Enterprise owners can configure email for notifications.
- En la esquina superior derecha de GitHub AE, haga clic en la foto de perfil y luego en Configuración de empresa.
- En la barra lateral de la cuenta de empresa, haga clic en Configuración.
- Under Settings (Configuración), haga clic en Email (Correo electrónico).
- Select Enable email.
- Type the settings for your email server.
- In the Server address field, type the address of your SMTP server.
- In the Port field, type the port that your SMTP server uses to send email.
- In the Domain field, type the domain name that your SMTP server will send with a HELO response, if any.
- Select the Authentication dropdown, and choose the type of encryption used by your SMTP server.
- In the No-reply email address field, type the email address to use in the From and To fields for all notification emails.
- If you want to discard all incoming emails that are addressed to the no-reply email address, select Discard email addressed to the no-reply email address.
- Click Test email settings.
- Under "Send test email to," type the email address where you want to send a test email, then click Send test email.
- Click Save.
In order to properly process inbound emails, you must configure a valid A Record (or CNAME), as well as an MX Record. For more information, see "Configuring DNS and firewall settings to allow incoming emails."
If your enterprise is behind a firewall or is being served through an AWS Security Group, make sure port 25 is open to all mail servers that send emails to
You can contact Soporte de GitHub for help configuring email for notifications to be sent through your SMTP server. For more information, see "Receiving help from Soporte de GitHub."