Other people can suggest specific changes to your pull request. You can apply these suggested changes directly in a pull request if you have write access to the repository. If the pull request was created from a fork and the author allowed edits from maintainers, you can also apply suggested changes if you have write access to the upstream repository. For more information, see "Commenting on a pull request" and "Allowing changes to a pull request branch created from a fork."
To quickly incorporate more than one suggested change into a single commit, you can also apply suggested changes as a batch. Applying one suggested change or a batch of suggested changes creates a single commit on the compare branch of the pull request.
Each person who suggested a change included in the commit will be a co-author of the commit. The person who applies the suggested changes will be a co-author and the committer of the commit. For more information about the term committer in Git, see "Git Basics - Viewing the Commit History" from the Pro Git book site.
- Debajo del nombre de tu repositorio, da clic en
Solicitudes de cambios.
![Selección de pestañas en una solicitud de cambios](/assets/images/enterprise/3.3/repository/repo-tabs-pull-requests.png)
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to apply a suggested change to.
- Navigate to the first suggested change you'd like to apply.
- To apply the change in its own commit, click Commit suggestion.
- To add the suggestion to a batch of changes, click Add suggestion to batch. Continue to add the suggested changes you want to include in a single commit. When you've finished adding suggested changes, click Commit suggestions.
- In the commit message field, type a short, meaningful commit message that describes the change you made to the file or files.
- Click Commit changes.
Puedes volver a solicitar una revisión, por ejemplo, después de que hayas hecho cambios sustanciales a tu solicitud de cambios. Para solicitar que un revisor haga una revisión nueva, en la barra lateral de la pestaña de Conversación, da clic en el icono de .
If someone suggests changes to your pull request and the changes are out of the pull request's scope, you can open a new issue to track the feedback. For more information, see "Opening an issue from a comment."