If you remove a user from your organization, convert an organization member to an outside collaborator, or a user is removed from your organization because you've required members and outside collaborators to enable two-factor authentication (2FA), the user's access privileges and settings are saved for three months. You can restore the user's privileges if you add them back to the organization within that time frame.
When you reinstate a former organization member, you can restore:
- The user's role in the organization
- Any private forks of repositories owned by the organization
- Membership in the organization's teams
- Previous access and permissions for the organization's repositories
- Stars for organization repositories
- Issue assignments in the organization
- Repository subscriptions (notification settings for watching, not watching, or ignoring a repository's activity)
If an organization member was removed from the organization because they did not use two-factor authentication and your organization still requires members to use 2FA, the former member must enable two-factor authentication before you can reinstate their membership.
En la esquina superior derecha de GitHub Enterprise, da clic en tu foto de perfil, posteriormente, da clic en Tu perfil.
En la parte izquierda de tu página de perfil, debajo de "Organizaciones", da clic en el icono de tu organización.
Debajo de tu nombre de organización, da clic en Personas.
En la pestaña de Personas, da clic en Agregar miembro.
Teclea el nombre de usuario de la persona que quieres reinstaurar y da clic en Invitar.
Choose whether to restore that person's previous privileges in the organization or clear their previous privileges and set new access permissions, then click Add and reinstate or Add and start fresh.
If you cleared the previous privileges for a former organization member, choose a role for the user, and optionally add them to some teams, then click Add member.