Your sponsors can choose whether they receive email updates about your work. For more information, see "Managing your sponsorship."
For sponsored developer accounts, the update will come from your personal account's primary email address. If you've enabled email address privacy on your personal account, the update will come from
firstname.lastname@example.org instead. For sponsored organizations, the update will come from the organization's
email@example.com email address. For more information, see "Setting your commit email address."
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Your sponsors.
- If a list of your sponsored and eligible accounts is shown, to the right of the account you want to manage, click Dashboard.
- In the "Manage" section of the sidebar, click Newsletters.
- To the right of "Email updates to your sponsors", click Draft a new update.
- Optionally, to send your email to sponsors on specific tiers, click the All sponsors dropdown menu, then select one or more tiers.
- Type a subject and message for your update.
- Click Publish.